TTR Casino

Discussion in 'Review and Support' started by orgi, Dec 22, 2016.

  1. orgi

    orgi

    0
    2-
    Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
    testuser likes this.
  2. Solin

    Solin

    11
    6-
    Jan 18, 2017
    when will you add microgaming slots?
     
  3. TTR

    TTR

    210
    31-
    Jul 21, 2015
    Solin said:
    when will you add microgaming slots?
    Click to expand...
    I don't known, it's depends on how soon we will take a UK license
     
  4. Solin

    Solin

    11
    6-
    Jan 18, 2017
    it is sad, microgaming is the second best behind netent, their games are excellent.
     
  5. TTR

    TTR

    210
    31-
    Jul 21, 2015
    Solin said:
    it is sad, microgaming is the second best behind netent, their games are excellent.
    Click to expand...
    Bullshit, it's top2 rigged soft with Playtech (my opinion)
     
  6. Solin

    Solin

    11
    6-
    Jan 18, 2017
    TTR said:
    Bullshit, it's top2 rigged soft with Playtech (my opinion)
    Click to expand...
    lol, i'm reptty sure they are not rigged, as most of the other slots too. too many people/companies working on making slot machines, a lot of people involved in the proccess, if companies would rig the slots on a regular basis, no doubt, some information about that would already spilled to the public and there would be many cases in court. So far, nothing, just people whining that they lose at slots lol
     
    pepe likes this.
  7. TTR

    TTR

    210
    31-
    Jul 21, 2015
    Solin said:
    lol, i'm reptty sure they are not rigged, as most of the other slots too. too many people/companies working on making slot machines, a lot of people involved in the proccess, if companies would rig the slots on a regular basis, no doubt, some information about that would already spilled to the public and there would be many cases in court. So far, nothing, just people whining that they lose at slots lol
    Click to expand...
    Mb, who knowns?
     
  8. TTR Casino

    TTR Casino

    2
    2-
    Jan 21, 2017
    Hello, slotrunners.

    I am here to help you with everything connected to TTR Casino. You can ask for help here or via PM. It is very important for us to receive your feedback. GL!
     
    TTR and pepe like this.
  9. TTR

    TTR

    210
    31-
    Jul 21, 2015
    Also if you have any problem with TTRCASINO - you can post you complain here and me or manager will reply asap.

    If you are not abuser and fair player - i ALWAYS will be on your side
     
  10. TTR

    TTR

    210
    31-
    Jul 21, 2015
    We have launched new weekly race! ttr.casino/tournament
     
    Jew likes this.
  11. andrejbonyuk

    andrejbonyuk

    11
    0-
    Wednesday
    Best casino ever))
    Done much deposits and sometimes withdraw. Cashout is faster than light.
    And first casino - that withdraw money without documents verification.
     
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017 at 2:07 AM
  12. TTR Casino

    TTR Casino

    2
    2-
    Jan 21, 2017
    Pragmatic Play slots already in our casino. Try them out.
     
  13. Marcello

    Marcello

    7
    3-
    Thursday
    Realy good casino. Verification of dokuments took 1 hour, money to bank account I received on the next day. Never time before in the many of other places I not received money with dok verification to the bank account on the next day. Never!
    I recommended for everybody.
     
    pepe likes this.
  14. pepe

    pepe

    261
    66-
    May 28, 2016
    TTR Casino said:
    Pragmatic Play slots already in our casino. Try them out.
    Click to expand...
    the new hd slots from pragmatic are really good. the old ones remind me old microgaming slots, they were good I guess in the past, but not anymore.
     
  15. Bad Bond

    Bad Bond

    3
    0-
    Jan 22, 2017
    I can't open a site on mobile. Why that may heppen?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017 at 3:23 PM
  16. inkysoul

    inkysoul

    37
    19-
    Jan 22, 2017
    When Wild Wild West from Netent will finally appear in TTR casino?
     
  17. pepe

    pepe

    261
    66-
    May 28, 2016
    inkysoul said:
    When Wild Wild West from Netent will finally appear in TTR casino?
    Click to expand...
    soon, within couple of weeks I hope. netent releasing this slot for all its casinos.